Willard Mountain is just a short drive from the Capital Region and Southwestern Vermont. Below are easy to follow directions. Please drive safely and add time for driving conditions. Feel free to call us at 518-692-7337 if you would like assistance. See you on the snow!
From Schaghticoke, NY - time: 10 minutes
1. Starting at the traffic light at the Schaghticoke Fairground, take Route 40 North for 7.2 miles.
2. Right turn onto Vly Summit Road (look for the windmill).
3. Follow Willard Mountain Access signs from there.
From the West
Clifton Park, NY – time: 25 minutes
Schenectady, NY – time: 50 minutes
1. Take Route 146 East
2. Merge onto Route 4 North through Mechanicville
3. Take a right onto Route 67 East to Schaghticoke
4. Turn left at the light onto Route 40 North
5. Proceed north to the light at the Schaghticoke Fairgrounds
6. Follow directions above (From Schaghticoke)
From the East – Bennington, VT – time: 45 minutes
1. Take Route 67 West out of North Bennington towards Hoosick Falls
2. Follow Route 22/67 North out of Hoosick Falls
3. Look for Benson’s Restaurant on your left and turn onto Route 67
4. Follow Route 67 to the Schaghticoke Fairgrounds.
5. Turn right onto Route 40 North and follow the directions above.
From the South
Albany, NY – time: 40 minutes
Troy, NY – time: 30 minutes
Latham, NY – time: 35 minutes
1. Take Route 7 East over the Collar City Bridge
2. At the 2nd light, take a left onto Route 40 North to Schaghticoke Fairgrounds
3. Follow directions from above (From Schaghticoke)
From the North - Saratoga, NY – time: 30 minutes
Take Route 29 East through Schuylerville (merging with Route 4 South for about 1/10th of a mile)
2. Continue left on Route 29 towards Greenwich
3. Approximately 1 mile after the Washington County Fairgrounds, take a right onto Route 40 south for 6 miles
4. Turn left onto Vly Summit Road (look for the windmill) and follow the Willard Mountain access signs from there.